Doctor, doctor
[html]
OMG! A wild reply appeared! / 413. 3 pts.

He listened eagerly to Saul's wisdom on feeling out pregnancies, reassuring the worried male that the hardening in the abdomen wasn't necessarily uncomfortable for the females, Lilin and Coli hadn't complained.... Wait a minute, Coli was pregnant!? That was a horrifying shock for the dark Stormbringer, the fact that she had become pregnant after that attack by the male. He hadn't known the full story of the attack but it hadn't taken much for the mind to leap to rape. He was sad and pleased for Coli at the same time. He knew that she had wanted a family but had been denied it, so having pups now was a blessing. A blessing that came from a trauma and it was likely that the little bundles would only remind the wolfess of that trauma. He hoped that she would rise above it and raise her pups to be brilliant little Vinattans. He held out hope for her, despite only having found out she was pregnant mere moments ago. It was in that moment of contemplation that he decided he must be incredibly dense or Coli was talented at hiding her bump. He mentally shrugged it off, focussing on the drama at hand.

Grace's sarcastic greeting was taken with a grin knowing that was her way of showing her affection. The Stormbringer males scaled the hill house and Saul looked over to him, green eyes catching his cerulean. Nier gave a wry smile and flicked his ears back, gathering Saul's meaning. He launched into an explanation as to why he had brought his grey cousin along to their little meeting on the roof. He looked up as he spoke, meeting Grace's questioning eyes, Sweetheart, I have a suspicion and I've asked Saul if he can check for us. It seemed that his words only created more confusion in his lovers eyes, he sighed quietly and flicked his eyes to her belly. I think you might be pregnant. He cast his eyes down and awaited the storm of words, the scathing insults and claims that he was a moron. But they never came. He looked back up tentatively and saw Grace with a startled, but humble look. By that expression he gathered that she had guessed the same, after all, she did know her own body better than he did. She nodded slowly and flicked her ocean eyes to Saul's face. "What do you need me to do?" She asked, her voice oddly tame and quiet.

<style type="text/css">
.naiot2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b79365; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #201404; }
.naiot2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.naiot2 {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#614934; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TGzCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbb69a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.naiot2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.naiot2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread