A momentary retreat
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Either the Vinattan was oblivious to her scent or he was very good at concealing his care. Whichever was the case had the Nomad slightly unnerved but with little more than a flick of her tail as the tell to this. Now given his place within his pack, she would look to him with a curious cant of her auburn crown, hardly a show of respect but more an act of acknowledgement given the accomplishment it took to be recognized. “I suppose then you will give our Evan’ules competition in the hunt…” she replied smoothly, thinking of Sira and her chosen companion rapidly working her way towards the desired rank. “But hopefully not to the point of interfering.”

Though her gaze had looked beyond the male to his land that stretched beyond the lake, the piercing gaze of the vulture lingered on him, taking his handler’s role in observing him until they returned to him. For the second time he asked for her name and a small turn of her lips came as his immediate reply, followed by, after some consideration, her title within the Family. “Issor…or Shepard. It’s meaning is for those that are the head of a Family. Its Alpha…” she lowered her head in a brief show of humility before righting her head to its former proud height. “I’m afraid if you want my actual name, you would have to inquire about it with Saul. Unless the passage of time has caused him to forget me.”

Upon her shoulder, the talons of the vulture slipped through her golden fur to graze flesh. The bird because anxious sensing the quiet disdain of his handler. He shifted from one leg to the other and flexed his wings but never spanned them. He waited and watched with a practiced degree of patience. Waiting for something and nothing at all just the same. “But you have the name Stormbringer,” the vulture turned with the female spoke again. “Does that mean you are related to him? A brother perhaps…”

337 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread