left hand shoe
[html]
http://i33.tinypic.com/8x651g.jpg); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top left;">

Despite Corona's disinterested reply, Poe beamed and tugged at the edge of her skirt with pinched fingers before following along in conversation. Corona's choice in homeland did not come as a surprise nor an obvious choice to Poe, without the thorough background the golden princess had attached to pieces of both. Family ties and ingrained spirit, a bit from here a bit from there, she might have concluded otherwise. But regardless, Inferni's name didn't come with the slightest hint of distaste--or really any recognition of the conflict that lay there at all. But luck and mystery, in three and a half years of life, Poe had not discovered the racial fued that had spilled blood on these lands and the last. And after spending months with a boat of colourful dogs and a few more with African wild dogs and a couple jackals, species was a blurred and disregarded line to her. She only nodded and then smiled, blissfully ignorant.

"Oh, sure." She sounded almost startled, as if just remembering that she had been dealing with any sort of task a minute ago. Crouching down, she opened the top of the bag and began tossing things into two piles. One blanket, one pillow, a bundle of clothes and a bottle of wine were tossed haphazardly (except for the precious, precious alcohol) towards the trees, while the rest--more of the same, along with several boxes and bottles (many of which she would later find, were very expired) of pharmaceuticals. "I didn't really know what to get, so I just got a bit of everything. I mean, I figured if I was there, I'd might as well. Something is bound to do a little good." Which was similar to her introverted mentality. She couldn't offer Ahren much of anything besides food, water and patient company (which anyone could do, right?), but little things were better than nothing. And if gave more time for the real practitioners to focus on the nitty gritty. "Are you good with this stuff?" she asked suddenly hopeful, turning her gaze abruptly back to Corona. There was no doubt that her presence would be comforting to her father, but Ahren very possibly needed more than love and well-wishes right now. All of them likely did.

Table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread