Family Reunion
[html]

Adrian knew that she would be mad but it was the last word that almost pierced his tough skin. And the fact that it was coming from Hotaru only made the word that much sharper. Adrian forced a weak smile onto his face, not realizing it was pointless. He still didn't know the pain he had caused his sister. His twin. His other half. If he did, Adrian would hate himself. But instead of hating himself, Adrian shrugged and said, "I guess I'm just like a bad cold. You just can't seem to get rid of me." He said, he was trying to appear calm and collected but inside he wanted to scream his head off. He wanted to beg her to listen to him, to understand why he did what he did. He wanted to fall on his knees and ask for her forgiveness and understanding. He wanted to tell her how much it hurt him to hear those words. Wanted her to know that he missed the way the two of them had been.

But Adrian didn't know how to say any of that stuff, so instead he just let the smile drop and took a step forward before stopping suddenly, as if he had been electrocuted. His face twisted in pain and he dropped his head, "I'm sorry..." He whispered, lifting his head to look back at Hotaru. Anyone but her he thought as he tried to hold himself together, Anyone but her and I wouldn't feel this way. I would be able to handle it if it was anyone but Hotaru. He thought as he waited for her to say anything, anything at all. She would probably scream at him and call him more names like traitor. And all he would do was stand there and let her, because deep down he felt like they were true.

Word Count → 000

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread