Family Reunion
[html]
Adrian's looked up as she scoffed at him and told him to talk to that about their dead family. It both hurt Adrian and made him angry. Who was she to talk to him about their dead family, when she had cast off their family name. Levent had told him that he had now idea Hotaru had a brother. He had told him that she had no family name. "Our family? How dare you talk about them as if you hadn't cast all of them aside. I could understand if it was just me, but you dropped the entire family name. And all of us would have died if I hadn't killed him Hotaru. Even if we would have won the battle, him and Malaki wouldn't have stopped until the entire pack was destroyed." Then Adrian stopped as he looked at it differently. He saw her get up to leave and he took the steps required to follow her, "The fact that you said our family means that part of you still thinks of us as brother and sister. You know it is true." Adrian wasn't one hundred percent positive it was true, but he had a feeling that his statement rang true on one level.

As Adrian followed her he noticed something weird. The staff she carried was used to guide her, as if she had to feel out the path she was taking. Adrian watched her staff for a few seconds, putting the pieces together in his head. The way her eyes lacked all the emotion they should, how she never truly looked directly at him, and now she was using the staff to help herself see. Hotaru was blind. The realization hit him like a ton of bricks. He staggered in his step and had to take deep breaths, When? How? was all Adrian could think. He eventually gathered enough air to form words, "Hotaru, what..what happened to you? Why can't you see?" He hoped she knew what he meant, because he wasn't sure he could bring himself to ask the question again.

Word Count → 000

OOC Text Here.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread