Family Reunion
[html]

Word Count →

Adrian is totally in denial.

Hotaru's words rang in his head. She thought of him as nothing more than a murderer. But Adrian wasn't. Adrian hated violence and war. He had hated what their father was making them do. But that a lone would never have pushed him to kill their father. It was the fact that their father had been endangering the entire pack and, more importantly, Hotaru. That was what had pushed him to take his father's life. If Adrian hadn't loved his sister as much as he did, he would never have killed their father. And they would both be dead. "I'm not a murderer Hotaru! Why would I be here, trying to make you forgive me? If I am truly a murderer, wouldn't I have already tried to kill you, if my intention had been to kill our family?" He tried to reason with her, before following her down onto the beach. And that was when she turned to him, standing over him in a stance of power. And Adrian fell to his knees.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no... the small word kept repeating itself in Adrian's mind. He couldn't handle it. His vision swam, and his body felt like it was being controlled by someone else. I caused this. he thought to himself, I took my sister's eyesight trying to save her. What if she had been better off dead? Would she have rather died than be blind? Adrian realized he wasn't breathing and tried to draw in a breathe. He gagged, choking as he forced the air down his throat then back out. Maybe she was right, maybe he was nothing more than a monster. No... He managed to croak out, that little word still echoing in his mind without end.

<style type="text/css">
.KidoTwinsSnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000 ; letter-spacing:1px; }
.KidoTwinsSnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.KidoTwinsSnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.KidoTwinsSnow {margin:0px auto; width:468px; background-color:#F0F8FF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6IyXS.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 390px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#191970; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread