Family Reunion
[html]

Word Count → 000

ooc

Their conversation was going nowhere fast. Hotaru and Adrian took turns screaming at each other, harsh words and hate-filled voices carried across the beach and dissipated in the soft wind. Why was he there anyways? He knew that Hotaru hated him, and in her mind she had convinced herself that she would never forgive him. How could she? Yet, there was a part of her that dreamed of being with her twin again. Hotaru had dreamt of their reunion several times, although not at all in recent months. This wasn't what she had dreamt about. Every time she had run into his arms, crying as she mumbled words of forgiveness. Sometimes it was a happy reunion, other times the dreams quickly descended into nightmares as a knife was run through her back.

Hotaru chose to ignore Adrian's words, she didn't want to and couldn't answer his question. It do so would mean she would have to admit a truth that she didn't want to believe. It would make far too many of her actions pointless. So the blind wolf began to move away, to run away from the situation as she had done so many times before. It was easier to run.

For a brief moment, fear and concern for her twin broke through her stoic resolve as Adrian began to choke. What had happened to cause such a thing. Without thinking, Hotaru took a step forward. The gyrfalcon on her shoulder made a quick comment in low speech, wondering who the wolf was and why he was stupid enough to choke on nothing. Adrian managed to choke out a single word as he realize the extent of the damage that he had caused. Taking in a big gulp of air, Hotaru spoke. Her voice was calm and steady, with very little emotion thrown into the words. "All I want to do is forget what happened that day, and to try and live my life as I once did, as normal as it once was. But I can't forgive and forget Adrian."

Quote by: Maurice Freehill

<style type="text/css">
.character-HotaruBlind b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFD700 ; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-HotaruBlind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-HotaruBlind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-HotaruBlind {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZWce2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 353px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#DCDCDC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread