Family Reunion
[html]

Word Count → 000

ooc

Hotaru couldn't seen anything, she couldn't see her brother's expressions or what he was doing. Yet, her eyes didn't betray the disability that they had. Many had told her that her eyes remained clear and if she looked at them, it was deceiving. Hotaru didn't hold herself like a blind wolf either, choosing to be confident rather than cautious. She couldn't afford to be cautious. Especially if Adrian was around, she couldn't trust what he would do. Even if he was truly apologetic and felt guilty about his actions, it didn't change that fact that he had killed their father and blinded her.

The grey female couldn't say that Adrian's words surprised her. He was always one to internalize guilt and had a habit of punishing himself to the extreme. What did surprise her however, was her own reaction. She grew angry with Adrian, as she always did when he acted in such a barbarically, stupendously, idiotic fashion. A low growl came from her as her muzzle scrunched into a snarl. "You selfish..." The venom in her voice was obvious and her form shook with rage. How dare he try and take the easy way out. She had to live with what he did, so it was the least that he could do to man up and live with it as well.

"No Adrian, you don't get to die, I wont let you take the easy way out. Live with your guilt and the knowledge of what you have done to me." Hotaru turned and began to walk away again, wondering if his twin would try to stop her.

Quote by: Maurice Freehill

<style type="text/css">
.character-HotaruBlind b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFD700 ; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-HotaruBlind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-HotaruBlind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-HotaruBlind {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZWce2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 353px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#DCDCDC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread