[p] i drink to death and smack my lips with song
[html]

-- No problem at all, take your time! That... internet thing sounds annoying/weird though. Do you have parental controls or something? That's the only thing I could think of. o_o Or maybe an evil internet provider. Also, omg, Null = adorable. ;_;

Draugr is by Requiem!

The wolfdog was at least more confident in her delivery, and she was certain she had not acted wrongly. Her scent was covered and she'd not spoken Salsola's name -- if the mottled wolf ran off from her now, nothing could lead back to Salsola and tie with Draugr herself. The hybrid was not particularly apprehensive, for she felt her position within Salsola was secure enough, but as she had only just attained the Tradesman rank, it was that she feared being taken away.

The hybrid's ears perked upward as the woman spoke, her voice surprisingly forceful. She listened, her first instinct to laugh -- for the display was at first laughable. Yet, the smaller wolf readily admitted her weaknesses, knowing what she was not good at. It was the list of skills which completely turned around Draugr's reaction, and she tilted a wooden-hued head to the side sharply at the word "traps," as a dog who has heard kibble fall into her bowl might have done.

The next words the woman spoke resonated within Draugr, and the wolfdog found herself nodding vigorously near the end of it, though this quickly turned to a shake as the woman insinuated she might not understand at all. No, she exclaimed, quickly. I was very quiet when I was young. They thought I was slow. It was similar -- while Draugr's size might have provided her with some redemption, even her mother seemed to agree with Dra having a slower mind than most.

If your mind is as sharp as you say, my pack would value it. I'm sure of that, Draugr said. A strong mind and a strong body are valued equally. There was a henceforth unprecedented quality of eagerness within her, and she took another step or two forward, offering her name with the approach. My name is Draugr Helsi. The word "traps" was still stuck in her head, reverberating there, but there would be time enough for that. There were trackers and scouts aplenty within the pack, sure, but there was never enough eyes on the border -- and Draugr herself was barely capable of reading.

She thought of Harrow, the former Auxiliary's daughter. There was something flatly wrong with her arm, and yet she'd found a place within Salsola as any other. This coffee-and-cream hued wolf did not even have anything physically wrong with her; she was simply small, and Dra herself knew that feeling. Dwarfed by her mother, the dark-hued Tradesman never would fully appreciate her own size.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread