[p] i drink to death and smack my lips with song
[html]

330 So weiiird. XD Maybe your neighbor is playing tricks?

Draugr is by Haley!

The woman's introduction was met with a polite nod, though Draugr gave a more quizzical look at the mention of her name's meaning. Nothing was a strange name to inflict upon a child -- but perhaps that only stood to establish just how awful the mottled wolf's previous life had been from its outset. Draugr did not truly understand the desire to fit in -- she perceived her difference from most other canines, but did not consider it a weakness to be rectified. If anything, her difference perhaps gave her over to a unique perspective and understanding of the world. Yet -- she was imaginative enough to consider a scenario where she was ostracized or even exiled from Salsola. The thought of lacking any other place in the world made her understand Null's position at once.

It is a place of family, she said. We are not all bound by blood or even mates, but we work together as a family -- a true family. The clarification was given, in case Null got any idea Salsola's family resembled her prior one. Draugr did not consider it a "bad" place, though she did not have the perspective to look on slavery and the general attitude of her pack and see it for what it truly was. We protect our own. The weak serve the strong, of course, but even the lowest serving creature receive the protection of the strong.

The dark-hued woman paused a moment, considering, and then added another thought. You say you know traps -- my pack would consider this very valuable. She was not certain what more she might say -- Null hadn't precisely said she wanted to join, only that she sought a place. Perhaps Salsola was not her place -- if so, Draugr could say no more. We're also a place of secrets, though. It would be hard to protect ourselves if we told everything to strangers, the hybrid said, her tone now approaching apologetic.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread