[p] i drink to death and smack my lips with song
((Oh, those bastards! I should've known! XD))

Draugr's description of her pack as 'family' made Null feel a keen sense of longing. She had always had an idea if how she would like her own family to be, protective of each other and caring, working together for the wellbeing of the whole unit. Draugr's pack sounded like what Null had always wanted, from what little she had heard of it. She wagged her tail a little, an image beginning to form in her head of the 'family-pack'.

It sounds nice. She stated simply, smiling a little and shifting her weight from one foot to the other in a pleased gesture she had developed as a very young pup. Even the mention of the 'weak serving the strong' didn't bother her; she wanted to be useful, after all, and she didn't mind the idea of a low position so long as what skills she had were valued. She was naturally submissive so long as she wasn't being antagonized, and she had a very good feeling about this pack.

Oh, yes, traps! Wire traps, rope traps, pit traps, tripwire traps, bait traps-- I know all sortsa traps, for all sortsa things! She nodded in confirmation. Traps were generally the only way she could catch substantial prey, so it was a skill she had had to perfect. It had yet to occur to her that perhaps Draugr's pack would want her traps to catch other canines for whatever reasons, but she probably wouldn't care if that were the case anyway.

Null nodded her head emphatically when Draugr spoke of her packs secrecy, indicating that she understood. Null herself was secretive about seemingly random things, so who was she to judge a pack for guarding important information? Oh, yes, I understand. Um, so, if-- if one were to be considering, um, joining your pack... What would one do? She asked politely, looking up at Draugr with big brown eyes, gaze flitting from Draugr's ears to her muzzle to her cheek to her necklace, restless and seemingly unsure. Draugr seemed nice enough; surely this description wouldn't be dangled in front of Null only for her chance at joining to be snatch away?

Messages In This Thread