[p] i drink to death and smack my lips with song
((Um, idk. I quite like the idea of Null meeting Draugr at the border. But only if you're up for it! XD))

Null considered what she could gift to the leaders that would be useful. She thought briefly on the set of throwing knives hidden in the bottom of her bag, but they were passed down from her late grandmother, the only kind member of her family, who had died when Null was very young. She thought, suddenly, of the binoculars that she had found in the bottom of a musty old chest of drawers some weeks ago-- a pack that liked secrecy and wanted to keep away strangers would surely like the ability to spot people from far away, no? She had never had much reason to use them herself, but she was certain that the Boss would make good use of them. She'd provide some green jewelry, too, just to be sure. She wouldn't disappoint!

Okay. Okay! I'll bring something useful. And some pretty green jewelry, I know I have some emerald or jade in here somewhere! She patted a hand against her satchel, looking pleased and excited. Hmm, maybe some malachite... She mumbled to herself, sure that she had found something laden with gleaming green. She was very excited. She grinned back at Draugr, tail wagging and back feet pedalling. If she did well enough then she would have a proper home, and that set her heart to bursting. She was so glad to have found Draugr, to have been told of her pack, to have been instructed on how best to appeal to the leaders.

It may well have been silly to be so fond of someone she had just met, but Null was very fond of the large wolfdog already. She had helped Null, something that the wolf was not at all used to, and she took Null's concerns seriously, offering advice. She wanted to do something for Draugr to show her the depth of her gratitude, but she didn't know what. All that Null had were shiny trinkets. Draugr clearly wore jewelry, but Null didn't know if she could present something suitable to the wolfdog.

I--I would like to thank you. May I give you a present? I-- um-- She rifled through her bag for a moment before pulling a bracelet of smooth amethyst beads from one of the pockets. Oh, it matches your eyes! Do you like it? She held it out, offering it to Draugr. It was the least she could do, after all.

Messages In This Thread