[p] i drink to death and smack my lips with song
[html]

Sure thing! Gonna reply to that one next! 8D We can assume this wraps up here with them parting ways or you can reply to finish it off? Either way is fine by me o:

Draugr is by me!

A shiver of delight coursed up the wolfdog's spine as Null spoke the very words she'd been thinking. Draugr could identify gemstones and the like only by virtue of those owned by other Salsolians and herself -- this last the woman listed, malachite, was unknown to her, but the word struck her as a pretty one. She imagined the gemstone must be equally pretty. She nodded her approval of the possible offerings, still remembering the bright green glint accompanying the Boss. I'll try to be there at the borders, Draugr said. It was nothing for her to pace her pack's perimeter more frequently. She already made sure to patrol at least every other day.

The earthen-hued woman was surprised with the offering, but her silver-tipped tail swung in slow and wide arcs, displaying her pleasure. Gifts already? she murmured, smiling. You'll do quite well. Draugr recalled the winter gift-giving, where each member of the pack made a gift to one other. She still had some of the toys Hrafn had provided her. The hybrid reached out to receive the item and held it up to the light admiringly. Its purple was perhaps a shade too rich, she thought -- but then again, she had primarily seen her own reflection in pools, and might not know best. It's lovely, she said, sliding it over her wrist. Thank you.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

OOC ending: The two parted ways.

Messages In This Thread