[aw] your bark will wear thin
[html]

Pretty name for a stubborn beast, she absentmindedly thought. She listened as Salvia went on to comment how she will break her. And, for some reason, Harrow felt unsettled by the amount of confidence in her voice. Something ugly sprouted within her--envy.

"I'm sure you will. I would not suspect anything less," the woman said anyway, keeping her gaze downcast while she felt her hands clasped harder around her arms, the motion probably too subtle to be caught. Harrow never felt jealousy for anything, for she got what she wanted, either by her own means or by others giving her what she desired. There was not a case where she was not satisfied with what she had. But, things were different. More tension boiled within her as she thought over Salvia's smug words, and her disquieted mood began to feel jaded.

Harrow lifted her eyes, now meeting the woman's, but they were no longer soft, defenseless. They were vivid and hard, yet they did not speak of the uneasiness that washed over her, and remained to have the air of respectability in some way or other. "Horses can be fickle creatures," she commented. "If you need any help with Eyre or the others, I would be honored for you to accept my help." While it seemed her ability was underrated compared to Salvia's, she wanted it to be known that she was not the only one interested in their father's once-work. Maybe she could find some of her usefulness here; labor was hard, but when it came to animals, it was more worth it.

<style type="text/css">
.bluecrowmoon b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf2f7; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bluecrowmoon .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bluecrowmoon p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bluecrowmoon {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#9cc5db; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Mv9LH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #515f64; padding:155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515f64; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread