[aw] your bark will wear thin
[html]

aw yiss

Sharp eyes flinched, but they did not narrow, as they were shot the clear message of her unspoken treason of leaving the pack. "I know this territory as well as I know my own body," she commented softly. She was, after all, raised and grown on this soil. Not every paw step was known to her like it had been when she was younger, but it would not take long for her to walk each step and be certain of where she was at any place within these borders. "But, it had been a while, no? Time could work its way against us. It can make close memories fade."

But time did not leave its permanent mark on memories concerning Salvia when they returned to their fullest. While she was never wronged by her older sister, it was hard to remember any time that she was sweet without a bitter aftertaste of her harshness. Never was she false with her reasons, but never was she kind with the way she would fulfill them. Harrow both found it personally distasteful and, strangely, she respected it. It was efficient, and the girl appreciated that, she realized.

The slave came promptly, and Harrow turned her critical gaze to the mare. The appearance of Róta stirred something within her, some part that was forgotten and never had the importance to be remembered until now. No hesitation appeared on her face, though, and when the horse was brought near to her, she allowed herself up, not waiting to see if the slave would offer his help or not. It was awkward, the way she pulled herself up with only one arm doing the brunt of the lifting, but somehow she managed without uttering a laborious breath.

She allowed herself to become loose and comfortable, molding herself onto the mare before holding onto the beast with a more firm and proper handling. As she gripped the reins, she could sense something deep within the creature, and slowly she began to recognize it as something, whatever it was, that would hinder her. No, she thought, and a gentle, but strict hand, she tried to turn Róta to face Nacht and her rider, her hold tight since she did not quite not what to expect when she felt so apprehensive.

<style type="text/css">
.bluecrowmoon b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf2f7; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bluecrowmoon .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bluecrowmoon p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bluecrowmoon {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#9cc5db; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Mv9LH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #515f64; padding:155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515f64; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread