Lead my soul back home
[html]
I thought i would snag this, if you didn't mind c:

Strel was not quite as poorly off as he had been the day before, and he managed to waddle out of his room in a sober stupor. His hands had missed cloth and he had known he would have to take care of some of his things in the studio or else he would never be happy at all. He managed to gather enough strength in his lanky arms to pull out a roll of musty cloth. It smelled like a closet had been its home for years rather than months. One sniff and the former dauphin was cringing painfully at the sharp smell in his nose. It was high time this was aired out, especially if he wanted it to be fresh for the winter. If he even saw the first winter snows.

He pulled the roll over his shoulder and balanced it with a hand. There was not going to be any sewing done anymore, that much he understood; his eyesight was slowly growing worse and worse and there was simply nothing that could have been done to remedy that. His eyes had been so abused that it was rather hard for his eyes to see clearly without squinting. Hell, as he opened the door and barreled through the door with the cloth on his shoulders, he had to blink rapidly at the sunlight warming his pelt the instant he stepped out.

But then he looked down and realized he had erred rather badly. His eyes widened as he tried to stop before the figure sitting on the ground. But it was no use, he went tumbling over her, roll of brown cloth falling from his hands and rolling forward from his grasp. Strel felt dizzy as he fell over her, unsure of what had happened and how he had managed to ignore the presence of the woman on the step.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread