Lead my soul back home
[html]
[WC: 349 | Pts: 3] Haha, he fell on her xD PP on him getting up ? And also, I wasn’t sure if he actually fell over her and landed on the ground, but I assumed – hope its okay !

Did Kitty make you that table?

Rio enjoyed sitting there getting lost in her own thoughts. She heard some bustling about in the hallways, and when the front door swung open, she attempted to turn to see who it was coming out, but he toppled into her. And instead of looking at who it was, like she intended to in the first place, she covered her head and curled into the fetal position on the step as the luperci fell over her. Once she felt no more legs and knees on her back, she lifted her head slowly seeing a brown roll of cloth rolling away from them. Then she noticed a red man on the floor in the walkway.

Rio stood, and walked over to help the man. She held out a hand to him on the ground, hoping to help him get up. ”Are you alright, sir?” She noticed his frail-looking body, and his rather weak demeanor. To others, they would already have spotted the omega, but to Rio he was just another man; and she still held a helping-paw out to him anyway. She was ever so polite to him and when she finally got the pleasure of helping him ease off of the ground, she walked over to the rolling (not anymore) roll of cloth and picked it up. She attempted to reravel what had unraveled, and then presented the item back to its original carrier. ”Mornings can be a little hectic – don’t worry, I understand.” Even though that wasn’t even the case, at all.

It wasn’t the morning that had seemed to distract him – although the sun could disagree – it was his rushed nature and his improper use of reaction and time. Even though the man’s knee jammed into Rio’s back on his way down over her, she was fine. She didn’t plan on holding him against it. Everyone made mistakes, and tripping over something sometimes couldn’t be avoided. Like this time. Seeing him as an old man made her want to forgive him more, though that was not the real case. He seemed weakened to her for some reason.

<style>
.rioflower2 { background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2pt781t.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#bcdcdc; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family: 'Quando', serif; font-size:14px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;}
.rioflower2 b {color:#bf8eb0; }
.rioflower2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.rioflower2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread