Lead my soul back home
[html]
[WC: 260 | Pts: 0] LOL the whole scenario is funny xD

As the man stood, he seemed to loom over her. Rio peered up at him and smiled, ”I’m fine, thank you for asking.” He was huge! She just gazed up at him with a faint smile on her lips as that was all she could do for the first few moments while she stared in awe at his height compared to her own. It wasn't much, but she hadn't come across a Luperci that was his height before. Amazing. She didn’t remember if any of her family acquired an abnormal height gene. Maybe Harlowe, her brother, had been tall – but trying to get him off of her mind for so long made her forget a lot of things about him, and she, for the moment, certainly could not remember his height.

She wasn’t sure if his second statement had been meant to be funny, or was it “no pun intended”, but it amused her. Her smile remained on her face the whole time, ”I’m Rio Marino. And you, sir?” Rio was always incredibly polite no matter to whom. As long as they were nice to her first, she was nice back to them no matter their rank in the pack. ”Where are you heading to? Mind if I come along?” She had just returned to the pack a few days ago, after so long, and figured if this man wanted some company, she would not hesitate to join him. She needed to acquaint herself with other members in Cour des Miracles. Many who had been here before were not anymore.

<style>
.rioflower2 { background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2pt781t.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#bcdcdc; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family: 'Quando', serif; font-size:14px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;}
.rioflower2 b {color:#bf8eb0; }
.rioflower2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.rioflower2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread