it's not the last word you'll hear
[html]

Anu had thought greatly about this moment; The time when she might have to answer the question that she had asked so many to those that had come to her border. It brought her a nervous feeling, but she had thought of her skills and hearing Tayui speak and explaining her past as a leader gave Anu confidence in her own skills. Though... Anu could not read, nor write. She could hunt but only as the aid to others in the pack, and fighting was not something that the she-wolf wished to participate in.

She replied, as it was her turn; I have lead a pack before as well, Crimson Dreams, for many years. My experience is all I truly have, that and knowledge of plants and the growing of fruit. Anu watched the young wolf to see what he thought about her answer, yet before he could reply the tall earthen toned male behind her step forward to speak his own abilities.

I am an able hunter and a decent scout, though not as good as my brother. The dark toned male let his deep voice rung though the small crowd, it was almost unexpected since Cypress so rarely spoke up while the two woman were leading the conversation. I also kept bee hives, to harvest their honey and help with tree pollination. Indeed the male had begun the intense study of apiculture and the keeping of the hives while they were in Crimson Dreams. It was not a common task, nor something that many understood to be as fruitful as it was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread