An Eclipse Sets Upon Us
[html]

WC :: 5+ ::

Her tongue made a clucking sound against the roof of her mouth while she investigated the aftermath of the silver fae’s cheek and she listened to her sisters words. The haughtiness went out of her, Adonia’s naivety taking the wind out of Palaydrian’s angry sails. The children growing in your belly are the most important thing now. Your safety and my own are now void...the gift of life...Adonia you must protect them at all costs, and steer clear of danger from now on. It felt odd giving her advice or rather a stern command, but for Adonia’s sake, it was much better keeping back the storm brewing behind her eyes. Let’s get this cleaned and see if we can find something to numb the pain for now, she suggested as she moved away from the burrow in hopes Adonia would follow. The Omega sighed softly as she moved forward remembering her son was crouching in the underbrush like a fawn nearby. The golden fae slowed and turned her head back towards the macabre wolf. I want to help you, but you need to promise to keep quiet about something, but before she could finish, the fox kit had apparently heard her voice and blew his cover, bounding out of the ferns and affectionately weaving between her front legs.

His odd chirping sounds seemed out of place after the small pocket in the woods had gone quiet from the violent disturbance, but the tawny child’s antics melted away most of Drin’s frigidity. Well...this is Leaf, she said, averting her eyes from the subordinate and focusing on her adoptive son. He was a secret to be kept at the moment and hopefully the other she wolf would understand. The tragic loss of her own children had not gone unnoticed within New Dawn, surely her acceptance of another canine would make sense. A void needed filling and Luna had provided. Leaf made a strange sound somewhat akin to a bark as his blue eyes floated towards the injured woman. That little bear is Adonia, and she needs our help. Will you help momma? She asked in a dulcet tone, a complete 180 from what she had just been earlier. Leaf nodded vigorously and cautiously approached the stranger before bouncing about like a slinky. He was clearly due for a nap soon as the tired drunk phase had taken hold of him.

Palaydrian laughed at his antics before continuing, we can wash you up by Deer Lake and I know of some plants that grow near the water that should help with any pain. Sky will have to look at it later as I’m no healer, but I know a good bit about flora and that’ll have to do for now. Drin turned once more and began to walk in the lake’s direction. Seeing her choice of direction, Leaf bounded ahead with his leaps and pounces, excited for the next adventure.

Credit goes to Haley for such a pretty table! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#d74a65; letter-spacing:1px; }
.drinbird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.drinbird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.drinbird {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#bfbfc0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ty8C5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ed6262; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread