An Eclipse Sets Upon Us
[html]

Adonia glanced watching the little fox at times, giggling when he made silly noises and actions. She rose from the water then sat patiently letting Palaydrian do her thing. It was an interesting process, and it was difficult to be focused with a silly kit running around playing about. Adonia did her best to stay still for the woman. When the wound was touched she whinced and fought a yelp. It hurt really bad now that she was relaxed. Her whimpering eventually broke through, but quickly she hushed herself trying to be strong around her pack mate.

Once everything was done, her eyes glanced up earnestly to the omega. "..thank you..." She gave a weak smile. Palaydrian may not have been saying anything, but Adonia could sense something was bothering the woman. Perhaps the kit was the only thing standing in her way. For that Adonia was slightly thankful, but still, it bothered the wolfdog. She wanted to know what exactly was bothering the omega. Surely it had something to do with her and Zalen, what else could it be? Her ears went back and she let her gaze fall to the ground, "...well..I should leave you be now...I'm sure there are other things you must tend to...I'll go some where safer and relax. It would probably be best for both my puppies and I..."

<style>
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 b {color:#171816;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#997799; text-shadow:#ffffee 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 {background-color:#f7eee6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ddddcc; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TZn20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread