My mind won't let me feel
[html]
[WC: 308 | Pts: 3] Ooc

Frustrated, Axelle took the last arrow she had from the quiver and inhaled deeply. The scent she received, mixed with others of Anathema nearby, wasn’t surprising. Itzal always seemed to find her no matter where she was, and she let out a sigh of defeat and dropped her arms when she heard his voice sound from behind her. Her shoulders slumped low, due to frustration and defeat - because Itzal had found her once again. ”I know,” she mumbled back to him over her shoulder. She raised the bow and arrow again, and with now shaky hands pulled the string back and let the arrow soar. This time it landed a little closer to the middle, but not by much. She wasn’t improving on the traditional bow - and in order to move up in her own goals, she needed to master all range weapons.

Axelle slung the bow over her shoulder and walked slowly over to Itzal. ”So, what brings you into this neck of the woods?” Though, it was obvious once she laid her eyes on all of the equipment he brought with him. He was here to train, just like she was trying to. She eyed the Katana curiously, ”Since when do you fight with a Katana?” The weapon alone reminded her of Alaki - it wasn’t really her kind of weapon, but she did learn it anyway. But it looked weird strapped to Itzal’s belt. It didn’t look like his kind of weapon - his throwing knives suited him - quick and deadly - but the Katana took more action.

Axelle took the bow from her back and studied the carefully crafted wood. She fingered the smooth wood and enjoyed the subtle ridges it had in its shape. She kept her eyes focused on that, but her ears were in tune to Itzal’s explanation.

<style>
.axedevil { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/33bk76g.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px dotted #41b2b1; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; border-radius:10px;}
.axedevil b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1; }
.axedevil p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread