My mind won't let me feel
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here

Itzal heard her mumble but wasn't sure if he was meant to so he didn't say anything. Instead he watched her send the final arrow flying towards the target. He watched it hit and thought it was a good shot compared to her last few ones. But she still had a lot of practicing to do until she was any where near the level she would need to be a threat with the bow and arrow. Itzal turned around and walked over to the racks of bows and arrows as well. He looked at the bows with a grin. He had always wanted to use one of these. He took one off the rack, along with a quiver and bracer for his arm. He walked over and set them off to the side then he moved to where he had been standing before. He would be taking those back to his den so he could practice with them later. The training ground had enough that they wouldn't miss this set. He would have trained with it today but today was meant for his Katana.

Itzal's ear twitched as he listened to Axelle. He frowned as she mentioned his lack of fighting with a Katana. "I'm here to train obviously." He said with a smile and shrugged off the Katana part. "I don't fight with a Katana. At least, not if the person I'm fighting has any skill at all. I'm not good enough with the sword yet to be a real threat. But that is why I'm here, to help myself improve." He said, gesturing at the training ground. The Katana was on Itzal's back, so he could reach over his shoulder to draw it. He found it was easier to carry it that way, instead of having it drag him down on his belt.

He walked forward some to a target and looked it over, there were hundreds of notches and chips from all the training it had seen. Itzal ran a hand over the wood and felt all of the damage it had suffered. He let his hand drop from the wood and looked over his shoulder at Axelle. "So you heard about Mido's promotion right? I'm guessing that is why you are out here training. So you can move up to the top warrior rank?" It was a good guess. Ever since Aeron had announced Mido her second Itzal had been thinking about how this meant the top position was open. And it occurred to him now that Axelle was next in line for it.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread