My mind won't let me feel
[html]
[WC: 313 | Pts: 3] Nice siggy Big Grin

She dropped both of her hands from the bow and looked at Itzal. ”So, I’m guessing you’d want my help?” Axelle did a lot of assuming in her day and age. That’s what everyone wanted from her – help. Mido wanted it, and he surpassed her. He seemingly just wanted to move up quicker than she did. She was in no rush. She didn’t want to reach the top without a challenge – and so dragging out her goals were her kind of challenge to herself. Before Itzal could answer, she interrupted, ”I don’t mind help you. It could be practice for me as well, since your moves are pretty fluid.” She couldn’t lie: Itzal had moves. He was good at worming out of situations, and he would be good with a Katana. Once she taught him what to do with it.

Axelle walked away from him for a brief moment to put the bow down by her stuff, and pick her own Katana out of the pile. She glanced at Itzal quickly while getting what she needed. She took it out of its sheath and carried it back towards him, not bothering with the belt and all that. When she faced him again, she stuck her sword in the ground and leaned against the same beam he did, but really close to him. She was taking a risk by doing that on Anathema grounds, so close to Kai. Her nose was centimeters away from Itzal’s. She had to bend her head down slightly to avoid bumping into his muzzle, and she looked at him with those bi-colored eyes of hers. ”You make the first move.” Her tone held sultry in it, and it was hushed, sexy – like Axelle was. She challenged him while not even looking like she was ready for whatever he was going to throw at her. Though, looks can be deceiving.

<style>
.axedevil { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/33bk76g.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px dotted #41b2b1; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; border-radius:10px;}
.axedevil b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1; }
.axedevil p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread