My mind won't let me feel
[html]
Thanks, a seriously cool friend of mine made it for me.

Itzal watched as Axelle went to go and retrieve her Katana. Itzal had known that she could use hers, even though he had never seen her do it, but he hadn't really been planning on asking her to spar with him or train him. It was just by luck that he had stumbled upon her. But Itzal didn't feel the need to say that, it might make her angry. And an angry Axelle with a katana was not something that Itzal wanted to deal with. So Instead he just watched her with a smile as she agreed to help him without him even asking.

He watched her walk over to him and lean against the beam he was on. Her face was so close to his that he knew anyone watching could see that there was something between them. Normal people didn't put their faces that close to others. The urge to snap his teeth playfully in her face hit him and he did, snapping his teeth right in front of her nice without actually catching it in his teeth. Itzal reached across and drew his sword slowly, before holding it outwards from himself and Axelle. "I'm just going to assume you mean in our training." He said in a voice that was like her own in the fact that it was sexy, a deep, confident voice that left no doubt that Itzal wanted Axelle in more ways than one. He wanted to train with her, but he also wanted to do so much more. But he had come here to train, and that was what he intended today. And he wouldn't make it easy for her.

Itzal decided to try a basic knife technique, only modify it for the sword like he had seen someone do once. He struck out for Axelle's legs and when the sword was about half way there, his wrist stopped and curved the sword into and arc, his arm turning, so the sword was coming at her body instead of her legs. It wasn't as graceful and elegant as he would have liked, because he wasn't use to the swords extra reach, but it would get the job done he hoped.

<style type="text/css">
.itziziti b {font-weight:bold; color:#c5807c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.itziziti p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.itziziti {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#3c0003; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/f1gps7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 272px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#995753; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.itziziti p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.itziziti p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread