My mind won't let me feel
[html]
Of course Itzal would turn it into them flirting XD

He watched her sword intercept his with a frown. He had been hoping to catch her with the unexpected move. Itzal knew that she had more experience with the Katana than he did but that didn't mean he had to make it easy for her. "I'm just getting started," Itzal said with a determined grin as he brought his sword up to meet hers, blocking her attack. Then he watched as she circled around him. Itzal heard her words and nodded. He knew to keep loose. That way your arms and body could absorb the force of the other person's blow without any problems. And it made it easier to react to an attack faster. And the faster someone reacted, the less likely they were to lose a limb.

Itzal saw her blade arching towards his neck and he couldn't help but feel his pulse increase. Not from fear, as he easily brought the sword up to deflect her attack off to the side. His pulse was increasing because he loved the feeling of weilding a deadly weapon against someone. And the fact that it was Axelle made it all that more interesting for Itzal. He knew that most people couldn't see sword training as a romantic or flirtatious thing but to Itzal it was. And he was pretty sure he knew Axelle well enough to assume she found it just as hot. Especially when Itzal was watching her to see what she would do next and his eyes would linger on her body, or the crease of her eyes, and he felt his own blood boil in a good way. But Itzal still laughed when she mentioned his leg. "Feels amazing. Might have a light scar there but otherwise it is as good as ever." He said, not taking his mind off of what he was doing. It had been in enough fights that he had learned to wage battle on both a mental and physical field at the same time. And talking to someone to distract them was just a simple kind of mental battle. Itzal dodged the swing at his midsection instead of blocking, then he followed it up with a lung at her lower ribs, hoping to catch her on the unprotected part of her stomach, right where the flutter ribs were. Itzal knew it was just pratice, and was ready to stop himself if he didn't think she was going to react fast enough. But there was no reason she couldn't.

<style type="text/css">
.itziziti b {font-weight:bold; color:#c5807c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.itziziti p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.itziziti {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#3c0003; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/f1gps7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 272px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#995753; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.itziziti p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.itziziti p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread