My mind won't let me feel
[html]
[WC: 399 | Pts: 3] hahahaha !

Seeing that Itzal was able to either dodge or block each of her attacks, told her that she needed to amp it up a notch. He knew enough to say that he knew the basics of sword fighting. He didn’t need as much training as he needed practice – and that was where Axelle got lucky. She needed practice as well, not so much training, but maybe Itzal would be able to teach her a thing or two. As he managed to block or dodge every attack she made on him, he lashed out on her. Axelle danced away just in time, though Itzal managed to cut a few slivers of her fur. They paused together and Axelle watched her few hairs float up and passed her face.

This pissed her off. It was time to get serious. She spun around and aimed an attack for his shoulder, then spun the other way, around him, and aimed one for his other shoulder (she was behind him now). Then she swung at his legs, and danced out of the way before he was able to throw any attacks her way. Though, she wasn’t far enough where he wouldn’t be able to hit her – she was just not all up in his ‘grill’ like she had been when she was circling and swinging. She continued to block what she could and dodged the rest until she encircled his whole body and froze when she reached his face – of course, she stood way too close to him. Her nose barely touching his, but her eyes watched for an attack – though, an attack wasn’t exactly what she had in mind.

She placed a hand on his chest, but pushed herself away from him and stood about two feet away. ”You’re better than I thought.” Though, he never really stated that he needed to be taught, it was Axelle who assumed this. He clearly stated that he needed to practice, and she realized he must have had more skill than she did. ”Maybe you need to teach me.” Then she stepped towards him again, closing the distance between them by a foot. ”Can you give me any pointers?” Then she closed the distance completely, resuming her position of barely touching him before. It was weird, now here he was, the Dasa, giving the master warrior a few tips on sword fighting. What an awkward situation.

<style>
.axedevil { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/33bk76g.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px dotted #41b2b1; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; border-radius:10px;}
.axedevil b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1; }
.axedevil p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread