My mind won't let me feel
[html]
[WC: 207 | Pts: 0] Short >.< Maybe I'll add to it later - feel free to reply though

”Ah, so you have had practice!” Axelle peered up at him as he held her in his arm. She was comfortably content right here, but he was right. Anyone could see them, and the position in which they were standing. Definitely a way too friendly stance. Axelle flipped her sword and averted Itzal’s chin with the pommel. A devilish grin that Itzal couldn’t see at that very moment stretched across her lips, and in a quick movement (practicing what Itzal had told her), she flipped her sword around and sliced at him. Then she danced away, ”Of course I want to keep sparring.”

Then she held her sword out the proper way – with both hands – and got into her stance. She waited for Itzal, this time, to make the first move. She had been the one trying to surprise him this whole time – it was his chance to surprise her now. And she was ready for him – and whatever he was going to throw at her. ”So, we’ve both learned from Alaki… A lesson that’s kinda sacred – since he’s gone now.” Which was true; no future warriors will be able to learn like the way Alaki taught, unless of course, he returns at some point once again.

<style>
.axedevil { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/33bk76g.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px dotted #41b2b1; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; border-radius:10px;}
.axedevil b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1; }
.axedevil p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread