My mind won't let me feel
[html]
[WC: 303 | Pts: 3] Smile

She could feel his body tense, in a good way, under her tongue. A smirk began to ease onto her lips, and it didn’t disappear when Itzal moved his dagger quickly to her throat. He allowed his own tongue to pass over what could’ve been another scar, and that made her shiver slightly. She wanted to throw herself at him, but she knew she couldn’t. And she wouldn’t. She would just dance around the very idea of it.

The word personal made her skin crawl a bit, and she could only imagine what he meant by that. Axelle froze and tensed, but made no move toward him. Eztli was probably very happy about this move – even if it wasn’t to hurt her. Axelle dipped her head lower, getting the bottom of the slice on his chest that she didn’t lick before. She made sure she slid her tongue slowly over his broken skin, and then with a quick motion she brought her dagger up and jabbed it toward his arm – she was originally aiming for his chest, but she had to remind herself that she didn’t want to kill him.

Then she moved quickly, attempting to slice his chest as she went for his shoulder with her blade. She knew he was good with it, and he would block it right away. She was mediocre with daggers, and she was hoping that he would give her some tips since he was so good. She didn’t want to tell him what level on inexperience she was on, and whether or not she did, he would find out soon. She held her dagger outward – like if she were to punch him and then bring her hand in towards her chest, she could slice his face (not that she would want to scar up his handsome face).

<style>
.axedevil { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/33bk76g.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px dotted #41b2b1; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; border-radius:10px;}
.axedevil b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1; }
.axedevil p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread