My mind won't let me feel
[html]
[WC: 309 | Pts: 3] Smile

Axelle noted that she wanted him a lot more than she wanted to admit. As he teased her throughout the short lesson he gave her, it made it hard to even concentrate on what he was telling her. She followed his instruction and got into the stance, and when he moved away from her she had to look down and remind herself of what she was doing. Seeing herself in a weird stance, Axe nodded mentally and shifted her muscles so that she was comfortable in the position she was in. She wanted to feel it, that way she would automatically use this whenever it was dagger time.

Axelle was tricky. She liked to incorporate a few fighting styles in at once, so when she came at him – she came at him with a slice of her dagger, and when he easily blocked that, she went to jab him in the head with her free hand, hoping to throw him off a bit. Then she came at him with a lunge toward his midsection, and then crouched lower to get a leg or two. While she was down there, she tried a leg sweep to maybe… knock him off his feet. Then she rose quickly and backed away from him. She wasn’t too creative with her dagger movements as she was with the Katana. There was only so many different variations of stabbing one could do.

Then she came at him again – with a slice to his chest and then a hand of claws to his face. Then she repeated the slice and danced around him, now behind him for a few seconds. She knew this irritated Itzal to the full extent, and she kicked him – nudged him with a leg and pushed him by his rump. ”Don’t go easy on me now, Itzal.” They were just getting started.

<style>
.axedevil { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/33bk76g.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px dotted #41b2b1; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; border-radius:10px;}
.axedevil b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1; }
.axedevil p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread