My mind won't let me feel
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc

Itzal was fast but so was Axelle. He blocked and dodged her first few attacks, but she caught one of his legs as she switched her level. That was good, he thought, that she changed her level of attack without him having to save anything. He growled as he leg bled a little, but it was the leg sweep that caught him. If he had been expecting it he could have dodged it. But he hadn't expected someone like Axelle to use a move so fluidly when she didn't seem that comfortable with daggers. He recovered fast, using his weight as he went down to roll back to his feet. But he still growled, because he shouldn't have gone down in the first place. He narrowed his eyes but managed a smile. At least they were getting somewhere.

Itzal dodged her slash and claws. When she moved behind him he growled again. Even if it was Axelle, she had a dagger in her hand and they were sparring. When he felt her kick him he took a step forward and growled. He knew she was just toying, but Eztli was screaming at him to turn around and slash her throat. And if it wasn't for the fact that it was Axelle, he would have. But instead he spun around and went for an inside leg kick, using his spinning momentum to put more force behind his kick. He aimed the top of his foot for her inner thigh. Then he slashed at her arm but she blocked that easily. He switched the blade in his hand with a flick of his wrist and brought the pommel down through the air, aiming for her shoulder. Then he stepped back, dancing away from her with with a smirk, but his eyes were hard and trained on her. "I wouldn't dream of it baby." He said, his voice deep and confident. He smirked at her, waiting for her move.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread