Ask me no Questions I'll tell you no Lies
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Something small had wiggled its way out of the inner Chambers and into the communal area. It had of course occurred without the knowledge of his protective caretaker and would no doubt suffer some kind of consequence when he was found straying away. But within the time the curious nose had, he explored this new scent that hung around the threshold of safety and bravely stepped toward it, unintentionally bumping directly into its back.

And as if it were a beacon sounding the ‘wrong’ the pup had done, his caretaker came padding from the comfortable quarters to snatch him up by the scruff, holding him aloft until he went limp. Her scolding growl was soft but sound, conveying the worry she had for the little one as well as her frustrations of his disobedience. She trusted the Family, even those that had recently become a part of it, but not all of them knew of the little one and his circumstance. She knew him to be brave, perhaps far more than most, but it was that bravery she worried would get him into trouble if he was not careful. She shook him lightly to remind him of this then set the pup down to scamper around her.

“My apologies,” at last she addressed the newest Lambda, having not truly ignored him but considered the discipline of her pup before greeting him properly. Coming closer, she gently butt her head against the back of his neck and fondly nipped the fellow Nomad. “I hope our little one hasn’t disturbed your concentration.” She smiled. “I know how the Lambda enjoy a moment of deep contemplation…”

273 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread