Ask me no Questions I'll tell you no Lies
While deep in his thoughts he then felt the bump of something small and furry on his rump. He would turn around and look curiously to see little golden pup with odd eyes. This was the pup he had seen X'yrin take care of. He smiled down at the little pup and turned around to greet the little blind one. He could tell because of his body language and the odd coloration of his eyes and the blankness of his stare indicated that the pup's vision was not being stimulated by light. Thus the poor puppy was blind.

However soon enough his "mother" would come to retrieve her little bundle of joy. She was mostly concerned with her pup however she did not deny him of any attention, being apologetic for her pup's disobedience and mentioned that the Lambda's enjoyed their contemplation. It was not untrue. The Lambda were great thinkers, diplomats, philosophers. Contemplation under the skies and the heavens were special moments for the nomadic tribe. However, unlike his brother X'ies he hardly found interruptions to be an annoyance. X'uri could only laugh lightly and smile down at the little pup. "No, not at all. What may I ask is the pup's name?"

He could only hope to be friendly. He didn't think the Exultare was fond of him just yet. But he would earn her favor- as he did with most everyone. The topic of her child would likely be a great place to begin. All parents had pride in their children and often talking to them about them made them more vulnerable and talkative. All parents had worries and stress as well. He could only imagine that it was rare that she could vent considering his disability- though the Lambda was sure that this pup would power through this disability and make an exceptionally strong wolf.

Messages In This Thread