Ask me no Questions I'll tell you no Lies
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

“His name is Zeus,” the mother’s breast swelled with pride as she acknowledged her little one, one of blood but of bond. It had become less of a pain to the woman’s heart to look upon the child as the product of another’s procreation. Though he was not from her, she could see him as no other way. The son the Ancestors were kind enough to bequeath her sent by a messenger of white and silver. She had not seen the merciful female since then and thought only briefly that a check on her was long overdue. But for now… her own family was in need of her care.

“I am certain you can tell the little one does not perceive the word as you and I can,” she continued softly, giving mention to his impairment. “But as you can see, that has not dampened his spirit at all. Still inquisitive as any pup and braver than most adults.” Watching the little one sniff around the corridors of the common dens she smiled with great lush tail sweeping the smooth ground with glee. “You will be the first to know…but I have given him my Family name as he shows great promise for becoming a fine warrior. What he may lack in sight, he makes up for with sound and touch… a sensitively that none but he would be able to utilize to its fullest.” The woman was gushing before she realized it, setting her son on high before another as if he truly were a product of her own genetics. It was only when she replayed her words that X’yrin perked to a new kind of attention and lowered her ears in embarrassment.

“Listen to me…” her head lowered bashfully. “I’m very sorry. I doubt you wanted to hear that. But please X’Uri… tell me of your place within the collective. What was your training days like? Had continued your line before leaving?”

324 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread