Ask me no Questions I'll tell you no Lies
After she had apologized and hyped up her beautiful little boy X'uri could only smile. He thought it was really touching and adorable. He spied the little pup getting bored, but he could tell the Issor wanted his attention first and foremost. He would play with the pup later, that or his mother would likely scold him for wandering off again. However, for the pup's sake he would pretend nothing had happened. She would ask of his place in the collective and that would be when his face and gaze would turn hard and focused.

"I was a spy, first and foremost. A diplomat at times. An assassin in a few points, but very rare. As a Lambda your mind was your weapon. Unlike my brother who trained both mind and body strength, I trained my mind and my appearance...My best skill was using beauty and the aspect of attraction to lure people in, through word, "friendship", or sexual pleasure, and then once they were enthralled...steal what mattered most to them..."

He smiled then. "Long story short, I was actually very important to the collective, especially once X'ies left. He was the top dog of the Lambda family until he left. However, I guess there isn't anymore Lambdas left in the Collective besides the elders... after all, I never continued my line, nor do I plan to."

X'uri had no interest of any children of his own. He liked both females and males and he didn't know which one he liked better thus he never thought of children because he never knew if he could make any of his own anyways. As he thought about this he would see the pup inching a little bit further and smile.

"So tell me Issor, I'm curious...why did you leave the Collective and make all of this? Are you trying to prove a point to the Collective? Or do you just don't agree with their ideals?" His tail would stand up and his mesmerising beautiful eyes would meet hers as he awaited an answer to his inquiry.

Messages In This Thread