Ask me no Questions I'll tell you no Lies
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

This brand of Lambda was interesting to say the least, especially where his skills truly lied. As far as the she-wolf understood, it was the female Lambda that used their wiles and charm as an advantage. Knowing of a male with that specialty was....odd if not unique. She did not think to know the minds of the Lambda family nor did she see any reason to contest their practices as long as they did not pose an issue within 'this' collective. Simply, the Nomad smiled and nodded in understanding whilst making a mental note of his expertise. Undoubtedly in due time they would have to fashion a course to further practice and define this skill...

X'yrin perked suddenly as his attention was placed on her, forcing the woman to shake the thought from her eyes and focus on his handsome face. "Why I left..." A time had passed since she thought of her reasons. Not even X'ies bothered to inquire perhaps assuming there was nothing to gain from that knowledge. It was the Lambda mind working as well as she knew it and assuming this subtle poke of interest was his way of flexing those surely dormant muscles again. Taking no offence, she replied.

"I suppose that inquisitive eye of yours would see deception as soon as I thought of it," she harmlessly teased her Nomad brother. "In truth, I left because I feared the stagnation of our Collective. Day in and out we carried on as the generations before had; the rare breed of wolf that traveled from place to place to follow the wandering steps of our Ancestors. But our routes were the same, never branching out to see what resided beyond our circle. The seasons would change, the packs we once knew would rise then die but we would stay the same. Efficient, sustainable, organized; the epitome of perfection. And when I could see this...I feared it. I felt the inner voice of the Endless Path that urged me to mark my own path and see more. And I listened."

343 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread