Ask me no Questions I'll tell you no Lies
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... u/XUri.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 315px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She spoke of not being able to foll him and simply replied with a smile, indicating that she would be correct in that assumption. Having more training in spying and body movements X'uri was exceptionally skilled at picking truth from lie. Having seen them in their most vulnerable he could figure out a person's life in a few moments.

She spoke of the stagnant nature of the old Collective.

"You wanted to form your own path. You wanted change. I suppose that is not bad. After all, life seems to be all about cycles and change. To break a cycle...perhaps that is what we needed..."

He went into a more contemplative state, his eyes going out of focus for a moment. "Well
I suppose all you can do is do what you think is right. You're a fine leader, Issor."

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread