Ask me no Questions I'll tell you no Lies
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

To talk ill of her family, though the circumstances were true, churned the belly of the female and roused in her the bile of guilt. It left a bitter taste though it would not spill from her lips. It lingered behind clenched teeth until it was thickly swallowed and left to settle back from whence it came. It was not a sin to express one’s outlook, but it did not feel good to do so when the threads that bond one to family, even stretched, were still tightly fastened and thick.

“I…suppose…” the female admitted and forced a kind of sad smile to her muzzle. “I did what I thought was best… but at the time I did not believe I was doing this for myself. It was for my family… the Collective. And though I wish to invoke that this path was begun by the Ancestors, it was continued by my own motivations even after I felt I had learned enough from this strange land… but.”

She hadn’t realized her gaze turned to the ground until the weight of her own head forced her to pull it up again and look to the Lambda. “I am glad you believe I am doing well. It was…as if I could hear the voice of my Shepard when it was said. It was very nice X’Uri…very kind.”

225 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread