Sticky Situation
[html]

Word Count → 341 :: Nuuu, you no stink

Willam was glad that they were in agreement. She was glad that Myrika didn't believe in suffering without reason as well. It made her feel better about speaking with the leader of Inferni even if she still felt a bit awkward doing so. It alowed for a bit of common ground and didn't have Willam feeling as if she needed to end up biting her tongue. neither of them wanted the moose to suffer anymore than it already was. And well, it made Willam feel better to know that she wasn't about to be in trouble for not having ignored the creature and doing some other amount of work. Still, Myrika didn't seem exactly certain of what to do either.

"Ithiel had taught me how to use the bow but I hadn't thought to bring it with me." Not that she would even say that she was that good with it either. "I have my kestros though." With that she moved to the pack that was normally found across the horse's back and pulled out the rope and the roughly crafted darts that were used for the kestros. "I have some rope too. I usually use it for tying down prey to the travois so that it won't fall off while being transported." As she spoke she was shifting around the canvas in order to get to the length of rope that she had. Once she had removed both items from the stallion's back she carried them over to where Myrika was at.

"Do you think that these will work?" It was the closest that Willam possessed to what Myrika had ended up suggesting. Willam was willing to offer whatever she had to the leader. She so desperately wanted to prover herself to be capable. Even now she still didn't wish to shame Ithiel or cause him any amount of grief. She was still worried that whatever she did could end up having an adverse effect on him and so she was trying hard to end up avoiding that.

<style>
.flower3-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... 1q21iw.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:69px; height:103px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.flower3 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.flower3 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.flower3 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.flower3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.flower3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.flower3 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread