Rest For The Wicked
[html]

Thank you! And thanks for the fast reply Smile Don't mind Darty, he's a schmoozer lol.

It wasn't long before a fae toting a horse appeared over the horizon, a look of faint urgency apparent in her eyes as she neared Dartmouth. A handful of questions spilled from her tawny lips, followed by a smidgen of information before she awaited the brute's response. Dart stood, his suave smirk still curling his lips as he looked the she-yote in the eye. My name is Dartmouth Moineau, miss, he purred, his tone dark yet cool as if he wore the lips of the Devil himself, and I'm looking for a home. Specifically here, as I believe a friend or two of mine might have found solace within your walls. And if all the females of Inferni look like you, then I'll have to ask you forgive me if I seem a little eager to be accepted.

He looked the woman over then and chuckled, noting that she was indeed far prettier than any of the females back home. Then again, there weren't many females at home to begin with, so already this seemed like the place for him. With an exuberant swish of his thick tail, Dartmouth relaxed his posture and perked his ears, attempting to appear more friendly than he probably seemed. Once again his hand sought his unruly mane, pushing it out of his firelight eyes before the same paw flopped to his side once more. Though impatience bubbled inside him – he was a man on a mission, after all – he managed to keep it smothered in his breast. He had to impress these canines, and show a little respect in the process.

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.drtmth01 b {color:#dac5c3; letter-spacing:-.5px; text-shadow:#150c0d 1px 1px 2px;}
.drtmth01 b:before {content:open-quote;}
.drtmth01 b:after {content:close-quote;}
.drtmth01 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.drtmth01 .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #dac5c3; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.drtmth01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.drtmth01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#824b4f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nwcqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #150c0d; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#150c0d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread