Rest For The Wicked
[html]

Table © Raze :: Don't forget to add something like [ATTN: Leaders] to the title so that they know to check in on the thread and get you accepted and titled up.

Word Count → 513

Willam's docile and pious nature could be blamed on how she was raised. Religion had been near about the entire extent of her life before she had come to be in Inferni. She was just a member in la Chemin and so she didn't have a voice in matters. She simply kept her mouth shut and did whatever she was told. But that had never bothered her because it was all that she had ever known. It was actually much harder for her to get used to all the freedom that she had in Inferni as well as the ability to maker her own choices. She had honestly been happier with the strict and rigid structure within la Chemin because at least then she didn't have to worry about ever doing or saying something wrong since everything was closely monitored and regulated.

"I have never heard of Sparrow before but Vesper is the co-leader here." She felt good that she she could at least provide that snippet of information. She at least knew of one of his friends and the general area in which to be able to find her. "Vesper lives in the caves here though I'm not certain which one is hers exactly." It wasn't like she had ever really tried to visit with anyone in their rooms before. The closest that she had come was when Willam had met with Myrika in the Great Village where she stayed. But Willam had gone inside of the schoolhouse though. She hadn't even tried to get close to it.

Willam shrugged her shoulders as she was complimented again. "I don't know. I suppose you could say that. I've never really thought about it before." Willam wasn't exactly in the habit of comparing herself directly to anyone. And she was never one to praise herself either. Actually she tended to deny and downplay every amount of praise or compliment that she had ever received. She wasn't even one to say that she had any skills, outside of hunting at least, because she was unable to perform anything with perfection and precision the entire time.

Willam offered up a genuine and reassuring smile as well as having nodded her head. "They are. Myrika, the leader, has continued to lend me an open ear whenever there are things that I need to speak of because I am uncertain about them. She offers guidance without forcing her hand. Vesper also doesn't control every situation and seems to value the opinions of others." Or at least Willam's opinion on things that they were talking about had been asked for before. It had struck Willam as strange because she was used to leadership using a messenger to deliver what they wanted known and for the public to do. She wasn't used to speaking directly with the leadership before Inferni. Yet here the leadership didn't seem to mind mingling with the members. After all Vesper had hunted with her rather than just waiting for food to be brought to her. So it really was a very different experience for her.

<style>
.rzwilam {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0smyd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#f9f6c1; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; color:#676650; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia;font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #3a2306;}
.rzwilam b {color:#3a2306;}
.rzwilam b:before {content:open-quote;}
.rzwilam b:after {content:close-quote;}
.rzwilam p { text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.rzwilam p.ooc { text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.rzwilam .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; border-top:1px dotted #3a2306; margin:0px 15px 10px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread