Alone and Forgotten
[html]

Word Count :: 317

OOC

They have the fever. It was the first thought that popped into her head as the pair of canines entered her line of vision. They weren't in their Optime form, but they were still so obviously thicker and stronger than a lupine like herself. This wasn't bad- no, not unless she got on their bad side. But she had no such plans. Lyris was only nervous- what if they turned her away because she was unable to walk on two legs like the others?

Lyris was a female with a knack for keeping a poker face. Not even when extremely nervous, like now, would she show it visibly in any part of her languid body. Her muscles were relaxed and her scarred, still slightly bloodied face was stony and unreadable. Petite paws were planted firmly on the earth whilst papery ears fell back to half-staff. At last her long, feathery tail laced between her sharp ankles- she was the perfect picture of submission. Not too intense, but not relaxed, either. Lyris took care not to look overly submissive, as she could already tell the she-wolf who had approached her was not in any way highly ranked or a leader. Calculating ears twitched at the scratchy, grinding sound of her voice- a dead giveaway that she was nervous- scared, even. Scared of me? If anything, I should be scared of them. "I wish for a place to call home." Her smooth, melodic voice was ruffled around the edges, with just a touch of scratchiness. It portrayed confidence- yet cooperativeness. Evergreen gaze was fixed on the wolf's thicker paws, yet another sign of submission. Now her muscles went taut- she was ready to run if she had too. Lyris stood no chance at all against these Sucui. The only advantage she had was speed- and she hoped she wouldn't have to use it.

Now she waited, once again.

<style type="text/css">
.character-lyrisstpersent b {font-weight:bold; color:#DADADA; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-lyrisstpersent .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-lyrisstpersent p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-lyrisstpersent {margin:0px auto; width:466px; background-color:#4f6a95; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1XUHF.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 320px 5px 10px 5px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread