Alone and Forgotten
[html]

Word Count :: 236 OOC:

Sira could not call any emotion on the wolf, but as she had come closer she could see the drying blood now.... perhaps it was her own fear she didn’t see it right away and concern was written all over her face. Was this woman attacked by the bad men? She wondered. She lowered herself in an awkward state, or it seemed awkward to Sira, and she tilted her head and turned back to Anubis, who nodded again encouragingly; “I-I see, I am not able to give you an answer, but I know who can,” She said, her voice as kindly as it could be. She was not big at all, in fact the white woman was actually far larger than the two who belonged in the pack were.

She lifted her head back and gave out a call, it was like a howl but far more high pitched and it wavered at the end but not in a shaky way. The jackal looked back at the woman; “ One who has authority should be here soon” She said. Anubis finally came to her side, a pleasent smile on his face; “Where do you come from? Do you have enemies?” He asked, since Sira would only ask such questions in her head and she knew they were important ones when it came to someone wanting to join the pack.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread