Alone and Forgotten
[html]

Word Count :: 293

OOC:: --

Lyris stood still, lashes against her cheeks as she trained her dark eyes on Sira's paws. Usually, it was a snitch for Lyris to identify a different wolf or canine species, even just from their paws. But the thicker build of the Sucui and the different way their paws were splayed and built made it twice as hard to pin just a single specie to that. But Lyris tried as she waited for the nervous she-wolf to reply to her.

Lyris decided that Sira was a jackal- though she didn't know a specific kind or have any inkling as to what her partner was. Just as the snowy-coated she came to this decision, the pack member spoke, voice still scratchy and nervous as ever, though it might have more of a warm tone. Just as Lyris guessed, Sira wasn't one of high stature in the pack, though she must have some authority to be able to greet her like so. When the fellow canine's howl ceased and her next question came to light, Lyris blinked, and raised her eyesight just an inch or two, showing that she was becoming a wee bit more comfortable with Sira.

"I've traveled from western Brunswick for nearly two month cycles, looking for a new pack. I was..." Lyris paused, blinking hard at Anubis's shins. She had decided that he was also a jackal. "..seperated from my old one. I have no enemies, unless you consider a loner looking to pick a fight an enemy." That is where the wound on her shoulder had come from- she still worried wether she had picked up the fever from the other Luperci. She didn't think so, because the bite wasn't terribly deep... but you never could be sure.

<style type="text/css">
.character-lyrisstpersent b {font-weight:bold; color:#DADADA; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-lyrisstpersent .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-lyrisstpersent p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-lyrisstpersent {margin:0px auto; width:466px; background-color:#4f6a95; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1XUHF.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 320px 5px 10px 5px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread