Alone and Forgotten
[html]

Word Count :: 227 OOC: Leader should be in soon Smile

Sira rocked on her feet after her call expecting the leaders to magically be there. Of course they were not magical and couldn’t just rush right away so she didn’t know what to do, however Anubis seemed to know exactly what the young woman, Lyris was talking about and nodded; “I passed my way through there earlier myself.” He said. Sira however seemed to be more on top of loners attacking and she bolted up and looked around. “You were hurt by, by THEM? Oh, they are after you too?” She automatically thought of her own captors, the slave men who kept her as their personal whatever they wanted. She closed her eyes shut when she saw the yellow eyes forming nearby, telling herself that they weren’t there they weren’t real. No one ever saw her old captors and she was sure everyone thought she was crazy, well this one wasn’t! Sira was a perfectly normal Jackal.

Sira did look with more concern at the woman but kept her eyes on her rather than anything else, and it made for a strange jackal indeed. She didn’t mean it but it was the best way not to see anyone else. The skittish girl, who was learning to fight and do what she could to defend herself, was still not ready for them.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread