Alone and Forgotten
[html]

Word Count :: 360

OOC;; Perfectly alright. Sorry for my small delay, also~

The scruffy she-wolf blinked, bringing her eyes up to Anubis's chest, just in slight surprise and confusion at Sira's outburst. Hopefully that wasn't showing too much disrespect.

"Them? No, no, I had just caught a rabbit, and he tried to take it from me. I think it was just him and his sister." Deep, pooled evergreen gaze was brimming with confusion and curiosity- what could frighten the Luperci so deeply? Lyris had always thought as Luperci's as strong and tough, unlike her long and lanky self. To her, whatever could frighten them must have been horribly dreadful.

A new presence reached to the edge of her senses, and Lyris's eyes instinctively dropped once again as the new canine approached. This one, at least, seemed to have a more regal air about her. Feathery ribbon of a tail coiled tightly around sharp ankles as Lyris waited, her layed-back ears twitching instinctively with the sounds of the forest. A bird chirp there, a scuffle of small paws here.

Lyris's shoulder still ached, though it had finally ceased to bleed. Destroyed skin and ripped fur mixed with dried blood didn't make for a pretty sight. Her face didn't hurt as much, though after two months of travel with the wound who knew if it had healed at all. Lyris had seen herself in the surfaces of ponds and lakes and instantly cringed- the bear-inflicted wound was sharp and ugly, rimmed in matted fur and blood. The pale she-wolf would have cleaned it long ago, but she was unable to do so with just her tongue. She'd even tried dipping her head in cool water, which helped a great deal to soothe it- though maybe not so much to clean it appearance-wise. She was once again reminded how scruffy and muddled she looked- covered in dirt and matted with blood. Ugh, why didn't you try to clean yourself? The pale she scolded herself once again as she stood, waiting for some speak or conversation to start. The auburn wolf hadn't spoken yet, and Lyris wasn't about to start talking- so she supposed it was up to Sira and Anubis to introduce herself.

<style type="text/css">
.character-lyrisstpersent b {font-weight:bold; color:#DADADA; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-lyrisstpersent .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-lyrisstpersent p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-lyrisstpersent {margin:0px auto; width:466px; background-color:#4f6a95; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1XUHF.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 320px 5px 10px 5px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread