heal the scars and change the stars
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[394]
eeeeeee, i know i know!!!!

Three new lives had been welcomed into Vinátta a handful of days ago, despite the terrifying experience after the trio were born. Three little girls, who'd caused their mother a number of problems. He'd read about bleeding after giving birth, but it had been scary to experience it. Thinking that they really were going to lose Colibri, however, had gripped the male with a dread and fear he hadn't felt before. Eventually he'd been able to calm the bleeding and she'd been okay. Of course, that didn't stop Saul from being overbearingly protective- as much as he could he visited the new mother, mostly with rabbits that were easy to eat, to check on her and make sure she was doing alright. It perhaps didn't help that, despite having no argument or falling out, he and Lilin didn't seem to be talking to each other. He'd accepted it, imagining everything that was going through his mates head- she'd just witnessed Colibri's birth and complications- he could only imagine how scared she was.

Thankfully, the pair found solace in each others arms and still went to bed with one another. Since her pregnancy began to grow, Saul had grown accustomed to the tossing and turning that took her at all times of the night. This evening was no different, despite the blaringly obvious fact that Lilin was closing in on her due date. It would be any day now, but the male quite liked his testicles in tact and didn't think Lilin would appreciate him pointing this fact out. He'd fallen into a fitful sleep, dreams bad. He'd woken with a jolt, as he had five days ago when Colibri had found them. Looking around, Lilin wasn't there and he panicked. Tearing up and away from the bed, he searched their bedroom first before another whine echoed through the house. This was the noise that had woken him.

Instinctively, he moved towards Temeraire's old bedroom, which appeared to have become a nursing den. He was briefly reminded of Grace's pregnancy, wondering if she would use this house to deliver new lives into Vinátta before his worry propelled him forward and he found the closed door. Without thinking, he entered, catching sight of Lilin curled on her side. Oh, baby... Its time, they're coming. He whispered softly, making a move to get closer and help her.
<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread