Music is good for the soul
[html]

Adrian stopped walking, the words to his song dying on his lips. He glanced over his shoulder at a golden male. The first thing Adrian noticed was the man's handsome face twisted into a mean snarl. Then as Adrian's eyes noticed red in the golden man's fur he look at his hand. Adrian turned towards the man fully as he approached Adrian. "Are you okay?" Adrian asked, gesturing to the man's hand. There was blood covering his paw and some of it dripped down onto the concrete. "What did you do to yourself exactly to get that kind of cut on your hand?" Adrian asked, pushing for a response. Adrian watched as the man just walked right by him.

That was the final straw for Adrian. The usually nice male just snapped. Who the hell was this man to ignore him? Adrian hadn't done anything to the man, other than show concern for his hand. Adrian might be a polite and people friendly person, but he had a temper and wit as sharp as any knife. And this man had just been the one that he was near when his fuse reached the dynamite. Adrian walked up beside the male, who was a good four inches shorten than Adrian. "Can you at least tell me where I can find a music store in this damn city?" He snapped. Usually he got his emotions out through music, but Adrian could get mad just like anyone else. So he walked beside the male, looking down at him and expecting an answer to at least one of his questions. He wasn't sure which one he wanted answered, but Adrian was doing playing nice for rude people.

Word Count → 000

Short post again >.<

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread