Music is good for the soul
[html]

Adrian laughed as the man tried to brush off the wound. "I've never seen a scrape make an entire hand red with blood and drip blood onto the ground." Adrian said. But he decided that he would let the topic drop if the man honestly didn't want to talk about it. Adrian would say something before they parted, but for now he wanted to erase the lingering bits of anger in both males. And it seemed the best way of doing that was by talking about music.

Ohh a guitar sounds nice, he thought when Ookami mentioned it. If he could find one as well then he would get one. Though he would relinquish the man the guitar if there was only one. Adrian thought about the man's question. He wasn't sure how best to answer it. "I don't have anything particular in mind. I'm hoping to add to my growing collection of instruments. A guitar sounds nice, I haven't played on of those in..." He stopped for a second and thought about it. When was the last time I played a guitar? He thought to himself. He knew it wasn't with his grandmother, he had played one since then. Then he remembered the traveling lupercis he had meant. They had had a guitar that he played. "about four months." Adrian said with a grin. It would be nice to have one of his own. "And as for why I want to find it, I'm a musician. And I want some instruments to bring with me to Cercatori d'Arte, a pack I plan on joining soon." Adrian explained.

Word Count → 000

Sorry I ddin't see that you had replied. I was so busy watching Adrian's joiner.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread