They Say Love Never Dies...
[html]

<3

Ookami saw Adonia running towards him off in the distance. She must be happy that he was here! A smile grew on his face, but when she greeted him, he could tell something was wrong. She kept her eyes from his at first, talking quietly. "Hi Adonia..." His tone was questioning though as he greeted her. His smile was wiped clean from his face as he studied her. What was the matter? "I- I'm sorry it took me so long to come back, I've been with Honrin and joined Cercatori D'Arte.. I haven't been able to leave until today." He still had that slight questioning tone to his voice, like he had done something wrong yet again. But he didn't understand what.. Adonia said she would give him another chance if he could prove his worth.. It had been a few days since that agreement, but he didn't think it would be that much of a problem.

He answered her question softly, "It's good.." He wanted to pull her into a hug, but she seemed hesitant to even be with him. Since he couldn't hug her, he just took in her scent. He was expecting the same scent that she always smelled like, but instead he smelt the faint smell of her heat. And then he smelt Zalen. He was all over her pelt. He felt anger grow in his body, he assumed the worse instantly. He kept the acusation with in though, maybe she would tell him if anything happened. And if not, he would surely ask.

Thoughts went to the last time he disappeared. How Adonia told him she had almost gone through with something with Tharin. That furthered his thoughts on her and Zalen mating. His amber eyes flashed white hot anger, but he tried to keep it hidden. With a suprisingly calm and kind voice he spoke, "What have you been doing?"

<style>
.ookamifall .of-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ookamifall p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookamifall b {color:#bb5a14; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ookamifall {background-color:#f0f1ed; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... tab3v2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:justify; }
.ookamifall-border {width:441px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.ookamifall .box {width:165px;height:290px; float: right;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread